1. Understanding all the parts of your machine. You will receive labels to make it easier to remember what those dials and knobs are for.
2. What is the difference between a 4 thread and an 8 thread machine? What do the 8 threads do?
3. No tensions? How do no tensions work? Relax - it’s automatic!
4. How to utilize the Differential Feed and when to make an adjustment.
5. How to use many feet and attachments and how to apply them to your garment/project.
6. Needles! How, when and why you are to change those needles – and not just when they break!
7. Basic serging stitches, Flatlocking, Wave Stitch, Piping, Zippers, 5 thread safety stitch – using both ‘sides’ of your machine, True rolled and flat, balanced hems, Elastic insertion – the garment industry way, Specialty threading, increasing Overlock needle tensions, Heavy decorative threads, serging curves, Inside corners, Coverhems, Blindhems and so much more! As a bonus you will learn a couple of special threading techniques not in any book! Awesome gathering!
8. Thread – what is preferable and what isn’t.
9. Stitches - When to use what stitch.