Become a rulerwork pro! Using the Westalee Designs Rulerwork system, you will learn to create stunning patterns and motifs in your free motion projects.
This is a beginning level free motion quilting class to introduce Westalee’s ruler foot and templates. The class is hands-on, so you’ll have a chance to use your new templates and practice some really fun techniques. Be sure to bring all your questions, too!
BASIC SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS CLASS
- Be familiar with your sewing machine.
- Know how to wind and change a bobbin.
- Know how to thread your machine and install your bobbin.
- Know how to drop your feed dogs.
- Know how to adjust your machine’s tension for free motion. Very important.
- You will enjoy this class most if you’ve had some free motion experience, but we’ll be touching on the basics during class.